Sterile Medical Cotton Fabric Wound Care Dressings Vaseline Cheese
Type:With white or yellow paraffin/vaseline
Sterile Methods:Sterile By Gamma radiation (Sterile R)
Contraindications:No absolute contraindications.
Vaseline gauze is a fine mesh, absorbent gauze impregnated with
Vaseline, designed to provide a moist environment for wound, and
prevent adhere to wound site, ideally for minor burns. Can be used
as primary dressing on the wound, when cover a secondary dressing
such as gauze swabs to absorb exudation, the vaseline gauze
prevents the secondary dressing adhere to wound site.
Applied to minor burns and scalds,donor and recipient skin graft
sites,skin loss wounds,lacerations and abrasions,leg ulcers.
① Remove protective backing sheets
② Apply sufficient layers of Para gauze to prevent adherence to the
③ Cover with an absorbent secondary bandage
④ Secure with tape or a bandage
⑤ Change daily or more frequently according to conditions of the
1. Not to adhere to the wound. Remove without pain. No blood.
2. Accelerate the healing at appropriate moisture environment.
3. Convenient to use. No oily feeling.
4. Soft and comfortable to use. Especially use on hands, feet
,limbs and other parts which are difficult to fix.
1. Scratch and wound.
2. Second degree burns and skin plant
3. Surgery of nails.
4. Surgical wound.
5. Chronic wound: bedsore ,leg ulcer ,DIAB and etc.
1. Need to pack by second degree wound dressing.
2. This product is disposable. It is sterilized by radiation.
3. Term of validity is 24 months.
4. Seek medical advice for use on serious wounds and leg ulcers, or
if there is any discomfort.